Door handle - ZEPPELIN - Gold PVD
The door handle is designed by Spanish Jaime Hayon, who was born in Madrid and opened his studio in Valencia in 2010.
With offices in Spain, Italy and Japan, Jaime Hayon designs for Fritz Hansen, Bosa, Cassina, BD Barcelona, Wittmann, Magis, Ceccotti, & Tradition, Baccarat, Paola C, Bisazza, LLadro, Vicarbe, Arflex, Nani Marquina, Vista Alegre, Parachilna.
With rounded volumes, the door handle forms as a formal - and decorative - reference to Zeppelin airships in the early 1900s, for a modern door handle made with great technical skill. The Zeppelin door handle is available in four different finishes: black, green, polished nickel, antique gold.
- The door handle measures 132 mm
- The rosettes measure 51 mm in diameter and 5 mm in thickness
The door handle is delivered as a set with:
- 2 Door handles in Gold PVD
- 2 Rosettes in Gold PVD with hidden screws
- 2 Key plates in Gold PVD with hidden screws
- 2 quill screws
- Various screws for mounting