Cabinet handle - Model Horizon
A cabinet handle designed by the Australian designer Adam Laws, and produced by Danish Furnipart. The cabinet handle is made of zinc, and has a matte black finish. Horizon creates a floating impression, with the iconic crescent design that can be used alone or as a set that will form a full circle.
Adam Laws has his daily life in Sydney, where he exercises his creative abilities to great effect. His talent and ability have secured him over 20 design awards, partially for his work with international brands such as: Harley Davidson, Youmans Capsule and ChessPlus. Adam often draws his inspiration from Australia's wild and beautiful nature, as well as the sea. This has led him to add organic details to a number of his designs.
Furnipart and Adam Law's collaboration started in 2012, where he designed the coveted Edge Straight series, which has been a bestseller since its launch.
- The cabinet handle comes in 2 lengths of 80 or 140 mm
- The distance between the screw holes is 32 or 64 mm, respectively
- The cabinet handle has a projection of 26.7 or 28.1 mm
- The cabinet handle has a height of 40.2 or 70 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 Horizon cabinet handle
- The screws needed for mounting are included