Furnipart cabinet knob - Model D-Lite Knob
A cabinet knob that draws it's inspiration from the classic D handle. The cabinet knob is designed by Australian Adam Laws, and produced by Danish Furnipart. The knob is made of zinc, and has a brushed gold finish.
Adam Laws has his daily life in Sydney, where he exercises his creative abilities to great effect. This is apparent when you look at the over 20 design awards his talent and abilities have secured, partially for his work with international brands such as: Harley Davidson, Youmans Capsule and ChessPlus. Adam often draws his inspiration from Australia's wild and beautiful nature, as well as the sea. This has led him to add organic details to a number of his designs.
Furnipart and Adam Laws collaboration started in 2012, where he designed the coveted Edge Straight series, which has been a bestseller since its launch.
- The cabinet knob has a length of 39 mm
- The distance between the screw holes is 32 mm
- The thickness measures 7 mm
- The cabinet knob has a height of 32.2 mm
- The back plate measures 44.5 x 12.5 mm
- Fits cabinet door thickness between 16 and 20 mm
- Is delivered with 1 D-Lite cabinet knob
- Screws for mounting are included