Door handle with euro profile escutcheon - Dark bronze brushed aluminum - Johannes Potente
A door handle from German FSB. in the 1950s, the Swiss architect, sculptor and designer Max Bill collaborated with Ernst Moeckl to create a door handle that became known as the Ulm door handle. This led Johannes Potente to produce the FSB model which has long served as an alternative to the regular U-shaped models.
- The door handle measures 135 mm.
- Rosettes and euro profile escutcheons measure 50 mm.
The door handle is delivered as a set with:
- 2 Door handles.
- 2 Rosettes.
- 2 Euro profile escutcheons.
- 1 Door handle iron 8x8 mm.
- 2 quill screws.
- 1 Allen key.
- Various screws for mounting.